fme is happy to announce the general availability of their new migration-center release 3.2.7.
migration-center version 3.2.7 provides the following new features:
- New OpenText importer: supports importing documents and folders to OpenText repositories version 10.0 and 10.5. Specific OpenText features are supported like setting categories, classification, permissions, shortcuts to the imported documents and folders.
- New SharePoint Scanner: supports the scan of SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013. Supports scanning documents, folders, list items, lists and document libraries. Replaces the old scanner which has been retired.
- New SharePoint Importer: supports SharePoint 2010 and 2013 and uses REST API. Supports import of documents, folders, list items, lists and document libraries.
- Retired the previous SharePoint Importer as SharePoint Legacy: new installations will not have it. Updated installations will have it under the name of SharePoint Legacy.
- SharePoint Online Importer supports now documents, folders, list items, lists and document libraries. Relations can be imported now as attachments for list items.
- D2 importer supports now creating folders based on the paths provided to documents.
- Alfresco importer supports now Alfresco 5.0.
- Alfresco scanner and importer: categories and tags are exported and imported using the values displayed in the interface instead of using internal ids.
- Bug fixes
At the moment the whole product team is working on the migration-center 4.0 release. We will provide you with updated information on this website. You may also visit fme at EMC World, May 2-5, 2016 in Las Vegas where you will be able to sneak peak at the current stage of development.